Programming CompetitionThe dedicated programming support competition provides support for computational projects of exceptional potential that will have lasting impact and value and that require significant support from SHARCNET to proceed. A central goal is to enable projects from disciplines that are traditionally not major users of HPC. Applications will also be entertained from established HPC disciplines particularly if the intent is to develop and introduce new packages, techniques or algorithms that are substantively different than those extant in the field. Applications from teams of faculty, especially if these are inter-disciplinary and/or inter-institutional, are especially encouraged.
- To enable key research projects with the potential for exceptional and lasting impact that require significant programming support to proceed; and
- To facilitate optimal exploitation of SHARCNET's or Compute Canada's computing infrastructure for internationally leading research.
Open RoundsThe Round IX Dedicated Programming Support Competition has now closed. Please refer to the last set of guidelines for more information. A new DP round is anticipated in Spring 2017.
Questions on the DP competition should be addressed to email@example.com.
- Round I Programming Competition awards
- Round II Programming Competition awards
- Round III Programming Competition awards
- Round IV Programming Competition awards
- Round V Programming Competition awards
- Round VI Programming Competition awards
- Round VII Programming Competition awards
- Round VIII Programming Competition awards
- Round IX Programming Competition awards