Revision as of 10:57, 16 March 2021 by Syam
SHARCNET staff is involved in numerous training activities. You can find more details by following one of the links below.
- SHARCNET calendar: contains past and upcoming training events.
- New user seminars: 1-hour live webinar for new SHARCNET users given over Zoom every Tuesday from 2:00pm till 3:00pm. Check the calendar for the upcoming webinars.
- Summer Schools: every summer (in early June) SHARCNET runs a full week multi-stream training event for our users at one of our major sites, covering HPC and advanced research computing (ARC) topics.
- General Interest webinars: every second Wednesday we give a lunch time one hour long webinar on topics relevant to SHARCNET, Compute Canada, HPC and ARC.
- http://youtube.sharcnet.ca : our youtube channel, where we post the recordings of our tutorials and webinars we produce. (Use this direct link if the previous one doesn't work.)
- Our Help wiki pages: contain a large number of tutorials.