Revision as of 16:54, 18 January 2019 by Syam (Created page with "SHARCNET staff is involved in numerous training activities. You can find more details by following one of the links below. * [https://www.sharcnet.ca/my/news/calendar SHARCNE...")
SHARCNET staff is involved in numerous training activities. You can find more details by following one of the links below.
- SHARCNET calendar: contains past and upcoming training events.
- New user seminars: 1-hour live webinar for new SHARCNET users given over Vidyo every Monday (alternate 11am and 2pm times). Check the calendar for the upcoming webinars.
- Summer Schools: every summer (in early June) SHARCNET runs a full week multi-stream training event for our users at one of our major sites, covering HPC and advanced research computing (ARC) topics.
- General Interest webinars: every second Wednesday we give a lunch time one hour long webinar on topics relevant to SHARCNET, Compute Canada, HPC and ARC.
- Two minute Tuesdays: every Tuesday a short (2-minute long) tutorial on an HPC/ARC topic is posted to our youtube channel and advertised via Twitter (#2minTuesday)
- http://youtube.sharcnet.ca : our youtube channel, where we post the recordings of our tutorials and webinars we produce.
- Our Help wiki pages: contain a large number of tutorials.