Revision as of 15:57, 27 November 2018 by Syam
- Sergey has been with SHARCNET since 2006.
- His research background is in computational astrophysics and cosmology.
- His primary HPC expertise is in parallel code development (programming, debugging, profiling): CUDA (GPGPU), MPI, OpenMP.
- He is the lead of the Training groups both within SHARCNET and in Compute Canada.
- He runs biweekly General Interest webinars series, helps to organize and run annual HPC Summer Schools.
- For a few years now he and Pawel have been teaching annually a 2-day CUDA programming course in three Compute Ontario summer schools (hosted by SHARCNET, SciNet and CAC).