- NOTE: The Dice web site is here: https://sanshar.github.io/Dice/
Tested on orca running centos 6.8 by firstname.lastname@example.org on June 6, 2017.
1) Download Instructions
cd $HOME mkdir build cd build # Download DICE: wget https://sanshar.github.io/Dice/_downloads/Dice.tar.gz # Download Eigen: wget http://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/get/3.3.3.tar.bz2 # Untar... tar xvjf 3.3.3.tar.bz2 tar xvzf Dice.tar.gz
2) Pre-Build Instructions
The Makefile distributed with Dice (found under Dice/Makefile) has hard coded user-specific paths. These can be edited by the following diff (i.e., patch file) where each line starting with a '-' is deleted and replaced with the line starting with a '+'.
- Note: If you placed this in a different directory than $HOME/build, modify the +FLAGS line in the patchfile.
- Download patchfile: File:Dice 0p9 Makefile.txt
- Run command: patch -b < "Dice_0p9_Makefile.txt"
- where the -b option creates a backup copy of the file before modifying it.
3) Build Instructions
[optionally log into development node such as: ssh orc-dev4] module unload intel openmpi/intel mkl boost module load intel/15.0.3 openmpi/intel1503-std/1.8.7 boost/intel1503-openmpi187std/1.59.0 cd Dice Run the "make" comand.
4) Run the tests...
4a) cd tests 4b) Edit runTests.sh and modify MPICOMMAND to have -np 4 (i.e., use upto 24 cores if on development node) 4c) Run ./runTests.sh