After you have completed your discrete phase inputs and any coupled two-phase calculations of interest, you can display and store the particle trajectory predictions.
FLUENT provides both graphical and alphanumeric reporting facilities for the discrete phase, including the following:
- graphical display of the particle trajectories
- summary reports of trajectory fates
- step-by-step reports of the particle position, velocity, temperature, and diameter
- alphanumeric reports and graphical display of the interphase exchange of momentum, heat, and mass
- sampling of trajectories at boundaries and lines/planes
- summary reporting of current particles in the domain
- histograms of trajectory data at sample planes
- display of erosion/accretion rates
This section provides detailed descriptions of each of these postprocessing options.
(Note that plotting or reporting trajectories does not change the source terms.)
22.15.3 Resetting the Interphase
22. Modeling Discrete Phase
22.16.1 Displaying of Trajectories
© Fluent Inc. 2006-09-20