Your first task is to define the type of reaction system and reaction model that you intend to use. This includes selection of the following options:
- Non-premixed or partially premixed model option (see Chapter
- Equilibrium chemistry model, steady laminar flamelet model, unsteady laminar flamelet model, or diesel unsteady flamelet.
- Adiabatic or non-adiabatic modeling options (see Section
- Addition of a secondary stream (equilibrium model only).
- Empirically defined fuel and/or secondary stream composition (equilibrium model only).
You can make these model selections using the
Species Model panel (Figure
Transport & Reaction...
15.6 Steps in Using
15.6.3 Overview of the
© Fluent Inc. 2006-09-20