- Compute iso-axial band surfaces and plot data vs. axial coordinate on them.
- Compute iso-radial band surfaces and plot data vs. radius on them.
- Plot FFT of file data.
- Change reference acoustic pressure.
- Plot data from an external file.
- Plot data from multiple external files.
- Set file plot parameters.
- Set the range for the
axes. If auto-scaling is not activated for a particular axis, you are prompted for the minimum and maximum data values.
- Set the color of the field within the abscissa and ordinate axes.
- Enable/disable display of curve key and set its window title.
- Set labels for plot axes.
- Set parameters for plot lines.
- Use log scales for one or both axes.
- Set parameters for data markers.
- Set number formats for axes.
- Specify a file in which to write XY plot data.
- Set parameters for display of major and minor rules.
- XY plot window options. For a description of the items in this menu, see
- Enter the flamelet curves menu.
- Write curve to a file instead of plot.
- Plot of a curve property.
- Plot a histogram of the specified solution variable using the defined range and number of intervals.
- Set histogram plot parameters. Sub-menu items are the same as
- Plot solution on surfaces.
- Set plot direction for XY plot.
- Contains commands that allow you to select the variables for which you want to display XY plots of residual histories in the active graphics window.
- Set residual plot parameters. Sub-menu items are the same as
- Plot solution on surfaces and/or zones.
- Set solution plot parameters. Sub-menu items are the same as
FLUENT 6.3 Text Command List
© Fluent Inc. 2006-10-05