- Extract a circular slice.
- Remove a defined data surface.
- Clip a data surface (surface, curve, or point) between two isovalues.
- Extract an iso-surface (surface, curve, or point) from the current data field.
- Extract a linear slice in 2D, given the normal to the line and a distance from the origin.
- Define a "line'' surface by specifying the two endpoint coordinates.
- Display the ID and name, and the number of point, curve, and surface facets of the current surfaces.
- Extract a line surface that you define by using the mouse to select the endpoints.
- Extract a planar surface defined by selecting three points with the mouse.
- Extract a "rake'' surface that you define by using the mouse to select the endpoints.
- Define a data surface consisting of grid faces on the partition boundary.
- Create a plane given 3 points bounded by the domain.
- Create a bounded surface.
- Create a plane from a point and normal.
- Extract a planar slice.
- Create a plane aligned to a surface.
- Create a plane aligned to a view-plane.
- Extract a rectangular array of data points.
- Define a "point'' surface by specifying the coordinates.
- Extract a "rake'' surface, given the coordinates of the endpoints.
- Rename a defined data surface.
- Extract a spherical slice.
- Extract all cells intersected by a data surface.
- Transform surface.
- Create a surface of a designated zone and gives it a specified name.
FLUENT 6.3 Text Command List
© Fluent Inc. 2006-10-05